DMCA Compliance Statement
PeekWise Copyright Infringement Takedown Policy and Instructions
Below is an edited version for brevity and ease of finding specific action instructions related to processing Copyright Infringement (DMCA) Takedowns for this specific website.
PeekWise will also process claims of copyright infringement upon receipt of written notification provided in the manner prescribed below or through the approved online application below. PeekWise will:
- Act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity; Forward the written notification to the alleged infringing party (defendant); and
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Content provider that PeekWise have removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing Content.
- If you believe that your work has been copied, adapted, reproduced, or exhibited on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that your work has been rebroadcast, redistributed, re-streamed, encoded or transcoded or otherwise reproduced in a way that violates your intellectual property rights, and you would like PeekWise to remove the allegedly infringing Content from the PeekWise website you must provide written notice of the claimed infringing activity or complete the approved online application below. Your notice must include substantially the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on the web site and / or PeekWise network, including as applicable its URL, so that PeekWise can locate the material;
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Attn: Legal Department
If you are a customer or PeekWise website user who has received notice from us that your material has been removed following our receipt of a notice of claimed copyright infringement, and you are the owner of the allegedly infringing material or are otherwise authorized to use such material (including 'fair use'), you may provide written counter notification to our designated agent listed above. Your counter notification must include substantially the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material including the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the judicial district in which you are located, or of any judicial district in which PeekWise does business, and that you will accept service of process from the complaining party or its agent.
- Promptly provide the person who provided the notification with a copy of the counter notification, and inform that person that the PeekWise will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days; and
- Replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless the PeekWise designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Customer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on PeekWise's system or network.
Accordingly, PeekWise will not remove, or disable access to, any allegedly infringing material, nor restore any material that has been so removed, except according to the procedure set forth herein.
Attn: Legal Department
This statement of copyright infringing takedown process also known as DMCA Takedown has been provided to PeekWise by Digital Millennium Copyright Services ltd (DMCA.com) as a convenience service.
It has been edited for brevity and ease of finding specific action instructions related to processing Copyright Infringement (DMCA) Takedown Notices specifically for this website.