A Chew Toy That "Brushes" Dog Teeth
Stress-free for dogs and effortless for pet parents, this natural rubber dental chewing brush will get your dog to clean his own teeth. Designed to let your dog chew instinctively and enjoy the feeling, so it becomes an easy tooth cleaning routine. It is especially good for cleaning hard to reach back molars. Watch your dog bite and play the plaque away!
✔ Made of safe rubber material that's harmless to humans and pets.
✔ With built-in "bristles and bumps that cleans teeth and massages gums while your dog chews on this toy.
✔ Made to last as it can take on the abuse of daily chewing.
✔ The stick or bar design allows your dog to easily bite and grip it with its teeth as his jaw strength is also improved.
✔ Provides your dog the entertainment and better option to chew on and may help deviate attention from destroying furniture.
World's Most Effective Dog Toothbrush Tips:
- First let your dog get used to biting the brush for several uses, before adding toothpaste into the top reservoir. Do not add toothpaste onto the bristles, because they might just lick it off.
- Each dog is a bit different and has unique chewing behaviors. Some dogs will need some extra help to start brushing. Use the following instructions to help build a positive daily brushing routine, only if your dog does not easily take to brushing:
- Add peanut butter, toothpaste, or favorite treat into the Top Reservoir. Encourage them to bite and play by waving the brush in front of them.
- Once your dog starts chewing, even for a short time, be sure to use clicker or praise, and give them a treat.
- Repeat daily, until this becomes a routine.
Made from Natural Rubber:
Natural Rubber is made from latex that is sourced from para rubber trees, which is also known to reduce carbon dioxide in the air and helps maintaining the carbon balance in the atmosphere.
Is it Non Toxic & Eco-Friendly?
Since it comes entirely from a natural source, natural rubber does not contain any petroleum, heavy metals or cancer triggering chemicals. Natural rubber biodegrades down to its basic elements without causing any environmental damage.